Media Servers from AV Stumpfl
WHAT IS A MEDIA SERVER?
Video and Media Content Production
- Multi Projector/Display Setup
- Native and Uncompressed Media Playback
- Live Media Playback Control
- (Automatic) Projector Calibration for Geometry and Edge blending
3D Content Mapping
- Live Input/Camera/Presentation Signal Processing and Control
- Multi-channel Audio Playback and Control
- Show Control: DMX, Art-Net…
All of the above and many more functions are typical features of a media server. In fact every event or installation has different requirements which is why AV Stumpfl offer have different hardware platforms and flexible software solutions.
NEXT GENERATION MEDIA SERVER
The new media server models are compact all round solutions that use the latest processor technology and offer many à la carte options for specifying hardware components, input cards and/or software upgrades. Both media servers support the new FLEX input card technology.